Good morning, LA. Looming forward to a great few weeks visiting.
How To Deal With A Panic Attack
1) Take a deep, cleansing breath
2) In and out
3) Remember to breathe
4) Just concentrate on your breathing
5) And how it’s the only thing keeping you alive
6) Just a tiny movement of your diaphragm is all that stands between you and and eternal darkness
7) And you have to keep doing it, 24 hours a day for the rest of your life
8) Even if you’re technically brain dead, medical science can keep you breathing
9) Against your wishes, breathing will turn you into a prisoner of your own useless body
10) Jump out a window
CollegeHumor is LIVE in Los Angeles, August 5th! Come see Pat Cassels & Adam Conover host some of the best stand-up and sketch comedy in the LA area. These tickets go fast so get them sooner rather than later.
With Eliot Glazer, Pat Regan, Onassis Sketch & Mike Trapp!
Get your tickets now. This show is in 2 days.
Go see Onassis LA people. The best sketch friends I ever had.
Lost Hemingway ending
For sale: Baby shoes, never worn.
Because out little tyke prefers to feel his toes in the sand, brother.
Other things the CIA did
Assassinated some guys
Overthrew some bros
Armed some dudes
Disappeared some fellas
Get those booties quaking! We hand over our 11 o’clock hour to our friend Bo Montez and his program SHOUT OUT TV!
Butts! Public Access! You?
This made me nostalgic for Soul Train and American Bandstand, two shows I’ve never watched in my entire life.